Here are some of our most frequently asked questions. Please let us know if you have a question that isn’t answered below.
- How do I get a quote? Getting a quote is easy! Simply send a quote request with your contact info/questions and we’ll give you the pricing for your specific needs…it couldn’t be easier! If you have a design already, please send it to us at: email@example.com Most image-inclusive formats are fine, including: jpg, bmp, pdf, png, .psd, doc(x), ppt(x)etc.
- What if I don’t know the specifics just yet? No problem – we’ll quote on different quantities/features and keep you informed of any pricing changes AS they occur…not AFTER the order. Nobody likes unexpected surprises AFTER they’ve ordered.
- How do I order? Once the specs and price are finalized, we will begin the design production artwork and send it to you for review. This takes an average of 1-4 days. The artwork will show the chosen colors and coin features as they will be minted and give you an opportunity to ask questions, make changes, etc. before production begins. Once the changes are made and the artwork is accurate, we’re ready for production!
- How long does the process take? Once we’ve got the artwork finalized, we can cut the dies and begin stamping out the coins. This process takes about 3-5 weeks on average. More complex coins can take a little more time, and less complex coins can take a little less.
- How long does it take to receive my order once it’s finished? We primarily ship USPS. This means that you’ll likely receive your order in 1-4 days within the Continental U.S. If you need the order shipped overseas to an APO/DPO/FPO, this is not a problem, but it can take a little bit longer to get there; approximately 5-20 days depending on the destination. We DO ship with express options as needed, so RUSH deliveries are welcomed!
- What forms of payment can I use? We accept Checks, money orders, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and AMEX. GPCs are fine, too!
- Do you have existing coins in stock for sale? Unfortunately, we do not carry previous designs for sale. Our customers’ coin designs are treated as private property and are not sold publicly. This protects YOUR design, too!
- What is a “die fee”? Why is it required? The “die fee” is basically the setup cost. The dies are the pistons that stamp your features and wording onto the coin’s surface. They are only needed for the first order and will be reused for your reorders. Future orders of the same coin will be billed ONLY for coins and shipping.
- Can I have a prototype or sample coin made before placing my order? We can certainly do that for you. In fact, if it’s going to be a large order and not time-sensitive, we encourage it. We will need to construct the mould and there will be a setup fee to have the dies made up-front, as well as a sample fee and S&H. If the sample is approved, the paid die fee is counted toward the order, and the finished dies will be used for the final pressing. If changes are needed,(besides colors and finish) we may need to construct a whole new set of dies which would be added to the order, so it’s definitely best to make certain that your approved artwork is as close to accurate as possible before constructing the first die.
- How many coins do I have to order? We can make almost any desired quantity, even fewer than 25 coins. However, the larger the quantity, the lower the unit price, as with most other things. We also don’t require that you round your number of coins…if you need 107 coins, that’s fine. Need only 54 coins? Not a problem, either! We’ll provide you with the number of coins you need, and not pressure you to buy more.
- Where are you located?
We are located in Frisco, Texas. However, our offices are not open to the public. Sorry!
- What if my question(s) were not answered here? No problem, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to provide you with details, prices, pictures, etc. Anything to help you better determine your needs!
Noble Medals Challenge Coins Was Proudly Founded by a Veteran of both WWII and The Korean War.